We stand behind the quality of our products by offering the lifetime warranty for all Mari & Clay sunglasses. This covers all manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship that occur during your ownership of Mari & Clay sunglasses from the date of purchase
Unfortunately, we do not offer warranty on normal wear and tear (such as scratched lenses) and do not cover any damage caused by abuse or mishandling of your sunglasses. However, we understand that accidents can happen, and we will endeavour to assist to have your sunglasses back in action. This is why we can offer you a repair or replacement service for a fee charged on a case by case basis.
If not deemed to be a valid warranty and the frame is repairable, or if you are just after repair for your existing M&C sunglasses, we can offer the following services:
- Lens Replacement Service (Non-Prescription AUD $70)
- Frame Repair (cost depends on the scope of repair)
For non-repairable frames, we can offer you 25% off all M&C full-priced sunglasses, and the old frames can either be responsibly recycled/repurposed through us, or we can send them back to you.
MAKING A CLAIM/REPAIR REQUEST
- Email the filled form to us with a valid purchase receipt, either from Mari & Clay website or one of our stockists.
- Our team will advise you on the assessment outcome and/or the repair cost via email.
- We may require the sunglasses to be posted back for us to complete the assessment.
- Unfortunately, we do not cover the postage back to us. We strongly recommend that you use a trackable and reputable service. All items are the responsibility of the sender while in transit.
- For all successful warranty/repair requests, we will post the sunglasses back to you within a reasonable timeframe with paid postage (Australia/New Zealand customers only). Mari & Clay reserves the right to either replace or repair the frame for all warranty claims.
- For all recycle requests, we will email you the discount code once the frame is received by us.
|Please contact us should you have any questions.|